Exhibitors: Click here to register for your booth online now!
BOOTH EXHIBITING, FEES and REGISTRATION
- Exhibiting dates are April 29 - 30, 2016 from 11:30 to 15:00 hrs. A Welcome Reception will also take place the evening of April 28, 2016 for exhibitors and delegates to attend.
- Online Exhibitor Registration is available under the Registration Form tab.
- The charge for general booth space (measuring 10 feet deep x 10 feet wide x 10 feet high) was determined in collaboration with the 2016 OPEAC executive. The early bird rate is $2,600 and after March 21, 2016 is $2,900.
- The fee per booth will be developed taking into consideration, but not limited to the following considerations; hotel costs, Ontario Provincial Exhibitor's Advisory Committee (OPEAC) financial health, Registration Company fees and ORNAO's financial need.
- No booth allocation will be considered confirmed until payment in full has been received by "Gerhard Services" and the designated member of the conference planning committee or delegate.
- Cheques are to be made payable to "ORNAO Provincial Conference" and sent with the signed application form to the designated member of the conference planning committee or delegate.
- Cancellation / Refund Policy: Please note that all cancellation or refund requests must be made in writing to the Exhibitor or Conference Chair. A full refund, less a $200.00 administration fee, will be available until March 21, 2016. NO refunds will be issued after that date.
- Badges will be issued at the exhibitor registration booth on April 28, 29 and 30, 2016.
- Sponsorship Opportunities are available.
Click here to see the floorplan
CONVENTION CENTER/HOTEL REGULATIONS GOVERNING EXHIBIT
- Booth allocation will be determined on a first come basis, provided payment in full has been received by the ORNAO Provincial Conference Planning Committee.
- In order to establish a reasonable balance between competitive companies throughout the exhibit area, the final decision on allocation of booth spaces will rest with OPEAC and the exhibitor committee; however, exhibitors will be given the opportunity to select preferred booth locations.
- Approval of OPEAC will be required if any company requests greater than six (6) booth spaces. Approval will be on the basis of space availability.
** A copy of the specific hotel and/or convention centre rules & regulations for exhibits and hospitality suites will be made available to participating companies through this web site, see Conference Main Page (Hyatt Regency Downtown Toronto) and Directions or on request.
It is strongly recommended that the following rules be distributed to all employees attending the conference:
- The exhibit hall will be available for booth setup on Thursday, April 28 from 0900 to 1700.
- Exhibit booth displays (assembly and display layout) must be in place on the day prior to the start of exhibits. Minor revisions only (e.g. re-organization) and some product distribution may be completed in a one hour time slot just prior to the opening of the exhibits. Any exception to this must have prior approval of OPEAC and Exhibitor Chair.
- The exhibit hours will be provided with conference details package and posted on this web site.
- For the final day of the exhibits, exhibiting companies may extend an invitation to interested hospital personnel to view the exhibits. (A charge of the delegate daily rate per person will be levied at the Exhibitors' Registration Booth.)
- No exhibit may be dismantled prior to the official closing of the exhibits. Dismantling of exhibits must be completed by 2200 hours.
- Admission to all functions, including the exhibit area, will be by badge only.
- Obstruction of delegate's name tag by the use of stick-ons and handouts will not be permitted.
- An exhibitor, his employees and guests are not permitted to obstruct or otherwise disrupt the normal function of a fellow exhibitor. Failure to comply could result in suspension of the right to exhibit at future meetings.
- All demonstrations, or other sales activities must be confined to the limits of the exhibiting company's exhibit booth. No exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion the whole or part of the space allotted without knowledge or consent of the Planning Committee. Aisles must be kept clear and exhibits shall be arranged to ensure exhibiting personnel remain inside the space rented.
- The planning committee respectfully requests that no commercially sponsored function is planned that will conflict with conference activities.
- A fee of $100.00 will be charged for use of the ORNAO Logo on any conference material. Prior approval must be obtained from the ORNAO Conference Planning Committee.
- Use of the ORNAC Logo requires approval from the ORNAC Executive.
- Information regarding all planned social events will be available on this web site.
- A limited number seats are available at the ORNAO and All Exhibitors Dinner. Two tickets will be issued to each booth; further tickets will only be released once all delegates' tickets are issued. ANY COMPANY THAT WILL NOT BE USING THE TWO ALLOTTED TICKETS IS ASKED TO INFORM ORNAO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
- Companies hosting hospitality events are asked to conduct themselves in a manner that conforms to the hotel's security policies.
Shipments Originating Outside Canada: All consignments crossing into Canada must be "bonded" and must be stored in a "bonded" warehouse. The cost of such warehousing will be borne by the Exhibitor. Please use the customs broker that handles all cross-border deliveries for your company. ORNAO does not have a customs broker.
© 2016, ORNAO,
Site Designed by Horizons Web Design